Re: [Swftools-common] FW: Error while converting to SWF

From: Janmejai Singh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] FW: Error while converting to SWF
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 10:38:19 +0000

Hi Tobis,

Thanks for the response.

I did 2 things..

1.       Optimized the pdf using Adobe Acrobat but it didn’t help.

2.       Tried to add “poly2bitmap” option too. To confirm “poly2bitmap” option needs to be added in the array of Strings to be passed, Correct?

3.       I cant split the file as it is my Client’s confidential file and he needs to see a swf version of the entire entity.

Thanks,

Jai