Re: [Swftools-common] (off-topic) video player for offline playback

From: Lists
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] (off-topic) video player for offline playback
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 22:32:12 +0100

On Mon, 03 Dec 2012 18:54:50 +0100
Pablo Rodríguez <address@hidden> wrote:

> I thought of a Flash video player, but flowplayer, jwplayer and
> kaltura don't support (or at least, I wasn't unable to enable it)
> offline playback.
>
> Does anyone know of any flash video player that supports online
> playback?

I don't use any of the above, merely my own home brew.   However, it's
not usually the player that is the issue, but the Flash Player Asset
Cache / Security settings.

Try this,

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flashplayer/articles/flash_player_admin_guide.html

and a random link with a basic listing of features that can be tweaked,

http://www.ghacks.net/2010/09/07/enforce-global-flash-player-security-and-privacy-settings/

Hope the above helps you progress a little.

Regards,

Chris.