[Swftools-common] (off-topic) video player for offline playback

From: Pablo Rodríguez
Subject: [Swftools-common] (off-topic) video player for offline playback
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 18:54:50 +0100

Hi everybody,

for some short screencasts I'm making, I need to be able to put them in
a HTML file in order to browse them inside the HTML file (that also
contains text and other explanations).

I'd place these in a common server on a network with no internet access.
These computers are connected to an intranet and the vast majority of
them run IE8 under WinXP (no video tag then).

I thought of a Flash video player, but flowplayer, jwplayer and kaltura
don't support (or at least, I wasn't unable to enable it) offline playback.

Does anyone know of any flash video player that supports online playback?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk