[Swftools-common] blended transparency support?

From: Andrew Sinning
Subject: [Swftools-common] blended transparency support?
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 14:12:30 -0500

We're trying to process some files and getting 3 warnings:

WARNING multiply blended transparency groups not yet supported!
WARNING overlay blended transparency groups not yet supported!
WARNING luminosity blended transparency groups not yet supported!

Any plans to add support for blended transparency?

Anything we can do to the pdf to flatten it, or perhaps we need to go back to the publisher and have them change the way they make the pdf?

Thanks.