Re: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF - Updated List of Arguments??

From: imuserpol
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF - Updated List of Arguments??
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 10:37:42 -0400

I'm happy to update the Wiki, however unless I know what the currently
undocumented options actually do, I am hesitant to make a guess to the
detriment of the community.

If others would like to chime in if they have had any experience with the
options listed in this thread or even others not listed but are in use, I
would be more than willing to take that input and add to the wiki.

Thanks for the response.

JL