Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf ExitCode, ErrorCode

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf ExitCode, ErrorCode
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 18:00:38 +0000

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 07:53:52 -0700
______ _______ <address@hidden> wrote:

> Yes, you are right, I can use -qq, then I will not see thougth annoing
> notices, now I will see only errors, but it doesn't solve my problem for
> 100% because I will still see the text message message.
> and what I need is some kind of error code, does this exist?

Why not create your own error codes to match the error text messages?  You'll
find the listing in the source code.  I think it's either that, or patch the
source yourself.

>You see I'm writting a wrapper for pdf2swf that will deside himeself if to stop
> abort conversion or to go on
> Writing for windows

I also think you'd be better chatting to someone like Matthias or Ricardo
Pedroso
( they both watch this list ), the latter also being responsible for the
Windows GUI
wrapper, gpdf2swf.  Ricardo also maintains a separate git clone. See wiki main
page
for the link,

   http://wiki.swftools.org

Regards,