Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf segmentation fault [MAC]

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf segmentation fault [MAC]
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 11:54:21 +0100

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 20:39:37 +1100
Tim Berman <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm having trouble fixing an issue I have with converting a
> bunch of PDFs for a client. For all the PDFs I get the error
> "Segmentation fault" when attempting to convert using the following command
> in mac terminal.
>
> pdf2swf PlatformPaper_025_V2.pdf -o x.swf
>
> I'm pretty sure the problem has something to do with fonts
> because if I use these options then it works.

Tested..

> http://www.bwsolutions.net.au/docs/PlatformPaper_025_V2.pdf

under linux ( generic kernel 2.6.27.12 ) with pdf2swf ( from swftools
2010-08-14-1108 ), conversion proceeds without a hitch.

Try the different levels of verbose -[v][v] to see if you can
locate the sticking point?

Unfortunately, I'm not a Mac user, sorry.

Regards,

Chris
--
<address@hidden>