Re: [Swftools-common] incremental loading of slides

From: Boris Reitman
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] incremental loading of slides
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 17:45:24 +0200

Ok,  here's what I came up with and it works!  Here it is working:

http://random.hypervolume.com/loadswf.swf

The code is below. Some questions:

- how do I pass a url parameter to swf (flashargs). As you see, now I
have hardcoded to load "x9.swf"
- the bbox dimensions. I just looked at the dimensions of the x9.swf
and copied them here. Is it always going to be a fixed size when I
generate with pdf2swf ? If not, how do I just say -- make it all 100%
fit ?

The code:
------------------>8--------------------------
   .flash filename="loadswf.swf" bbox=720x540 version=8 fps=60 compress
    .box spot width=1 height=1 color=black
    .box box1 color=white fill=#336633 width=50 height=50
    .box box2 color=white fill=#99cc99 width=100 height=100

    .outline o1:
        moveTo 0,0
        lineTo -20,20
        lineTo 0,40
    .end

    .outline o2:
        moveTo 0,0
        lineTo 20,20
        lineTo 0,40
    .end

    .gradient rainbow:
        0% yellow
        100% orange
    .end

    .gradient rainbow2:
        0% orange
        100% yellow
    .end

    .gradient rainbow3:
        0% red
        100% orange
    .end

    .gradient rainbow4:
        0% orange
        100% red
    .end

    .filled f1 outline=o1 fill=rainbow line=0
    .filled f2 outline=o2 fill=rainbow2 line=0
    .filled f1b outline=o1 fill=rainbow3 line=0
    .filled f2b outline=o2 fill=rainbow4 line=0

    .button leftbutton
        .show f1 as=shape x=20 y=0
        .show f1b as=hover x=20 y=0
        .on_release:
            viewport.prevFrame();
        .end
    .end
    .button rightbutton
        .show f2 as=shape x=0 y=0
        .show f2b as=hover x=0 y=0
        .on_release:
            viewport.nextFrame();
        .end
    .end

    .sprite viewport
      .put spot x=0 y=0
      .action:
       var dummy_value=0;
      .end
    .end
    .put viewport x=0 y=0
    .put leftbutton x=655 y=0 scale=150% alpha=90%
    .put rightbutton x=690 y=0 scale=150% alpha=90%
    .action:
       loadMovie("x9.swf",_root.viewport);
    .end

 .end