Re: [Swftools-common] Re: swftools do not works on debian squeeze

From: edmond
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Re: swftools do not works on debian squeeze
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 04:14:42 +0200

hahahahah I'm ashamed to admit error, but I opened the file.swf with vlc
and not the browser, the gesture of a beginner, but are not
.
I'm tired too much work :)

thanks...sorry

2010/8/27 Chris <address@hidden>
We all make mistakes, Edmond!  I've made some corkers in my
time, and I'm sure there are more to come ( unfortunately ).
Still, it's the way we learn, eh? ;o)

The important thing is, are you up and running with SWFTools
now?  Is everything working as it should?  Was it the Flash
plug-in that was missing?

Regards.

Chris.

--