Re: [Swftools-common] Re: swftools do not works on debian squeeze

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Re: swftools do not works on debian squeeze
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 22:26:41 +0100

>From the ls command output given, they're installed.
( you might try ls -al as well to check if they all
have the executable bit set.  It should be )

And /usr/local/bin is in PATH ( echo $PATH ), right?

What happens *exactly* when you type a command on
it's own, say,

  swfc

  pdf2swf

Help screen?  Error response?  If the latter, what
does it say?

Have you also tried Mattias' suggestions?

Regards,

Chris.

--
Chris <address@hidden>