[Swftools-common] Why would pdf2swf not be compiling?

From: Chris Shattuck
Subject: [Swftools-common] Why would pdf2swf not be compiling?
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 23:54:19 -0600

Hi folks,

I'm new to this mailing list, and not a very skillful command line user, so forgive me if this is mis-posted or the question is too basic.

When I compile swftools for linux, I don't see any pdf2swf files. The make process appears to go smoothly, but from there I don't see pdf2swf when I grep for a file.

Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Chris