[Swftools-common] SWFTools Mailing List Auto-Responders ( plus .. )

From: Chris Pugh
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 22:28:36 +0200

Greetings Mattias,

If you are listeninmg in, and have a spare moment or two, it would
be good idea if..

.. the errant 'paypal.com' and 'amazon.com' subscriptions to the list
were rermoved!

On a secondary note, did you ever get round to installing the MediaWiki
SWF plug-in?

Regards,

Chris.

        from    ppkana1-kana <address@hidden>
to      address@hidden (Yes, this is you.) Learn more
date    12 August 2010 10:42
subject We are unable to process your service request - MAR
(KMM3241647V2519L0KM) :ppk1
mailed-by       paypal.com
Signed by       paypal.com
hide details 10:42 (11 hours ago)

We want to help you but we're not able to respond directly to emails
sent to this address.

from    Amazon.com <address@hidden>
reply-to        address@hidden
to      address@hidden (Yes, this is you.) Learn more
date    12 August 2010 10:27
subject Your Amazon.com Inquiry
mailed-by       amazon.com

hide details 10:27 (11 hours ago)

Thank you for writing to Amazon.com.  Please be aware that this is an
automated response to the e-mail message you sent, but we do want you
to find answers to any questions you may have.