[Swftools-common] swfcombine error

From: jon car
Subject: [Swftools-common] swfcombine error
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 16:55:09 +0000

I have a peculiar problem with the latest version of swftools (the one with the gpdf2swf gui. )
When I try to save the created pages with the rfxviewer, I get this message:
"Could not execute swfcombine.exe: swfcombine.exe not found"
I'm running the Windows version of the tools.
Also, when I tried the newer viewers, I get an error message.
Installations of previous versions were always o.k.
Any idea on what many be going on would be very much appreciated.