[Swftools-common] chat client in ActionScript compilable with swfc

From: jean-michel voicechat_fan
Subject: [Swftools-common] chat client in ActionScript compilable with swfc
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 17:15:57 +0200

Hello swfc developpers i have began a chat client in swfc . it is partly done with some php modules
but the main part ( text , audio video handling ) is done  in action script .

It needs a FMS server but that can be installed freely in a free version limited to 10 users connections
that more than enough to test and to use with some friends
( the server can be used on linux or windows ) .

I have not finish it but i can give the code and all my help to anybody who wants to continue it.

please contact me i will send you the links

you can test it on this link http://jmg78.hd.free.fr/fmschat.php it is a good way to improve  actionscript  coding

regards jean-michel ( france )

--
http://jeanmichel.gens.free.fr