Re: [Swftools-common] small improvment required

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] small improvment required
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 10:51:28 +0000

2010/1/7 jean-michel.voicechat_fan <address@hidden>:
> Matthias i am working on unix from 1984 i know the shell very well
> if you know your code you will see that the modification asked will win some
> bytes bringing a small +
> but i dont care so much for it ... and i will not fight anymore for that ...
>
> i have  used assembler in the past and i have used ZX81 with 1Ko of RAM to
> begin to code

Rather off-topic and also showing our age jean-mchel.. ;o) :

I'll bet any money, that most of the 'youngsters' who frequent this
list, have never ever
seen, yet used a ZX81!!!

My first computer.  I remember it well!  Did you ever get as far as
the very wobbly 16k
RAM pack?  ( We - as a user group -  used to reconfigure tape-based
games to run from
the Discovery Disk Drive..

http://www.clive.nl/storage/opus-discovery-1-35-inch-diskdrive-zx-spectrum-1-boxed

Even further off-topic, mals... allée de mémoire..

   http://www.chuntey.com/

Salut!

Chris,