Re: [Swftools-common] hello possible bug in startDrag AS3

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] hello possible bug in startDrag AS3
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 09:34:16 +0000

2010/1/2 jean-michel.voicechat_fan <address@hidden>:
> sorry matthias and thanks again chris you are completely right
> i have to take some more lessons in reading english

There is a good project for you!  Translate the documentation into French! ;o)
(  I need to take lessons in several languages - forgotten what little I knew )

> i really find me a bit stupid ...

Not really, easy done j-p.  I do it all the time!   Especially
misreading what others
have put..  ( it comes with age!! ;o) )

> i correct the example very soon

When you do, once dragged and dropped on top of the the other circle.. it gets
lost under it.  Not able to drag it back out again.