Re: [Swftools-common] small improvment required

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] small improvment required
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 12:18:24 -0800

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 10:41:28AM +0100, jean-michel.voicechat_fan
<address@hidden> wrote:
> i suggested you a very small & simple change  which can  be usefull in
> swfextract.c
>
> line 9  in function handlejpeg replace filename ="output.jpg" ; by
> filename =name  ;

That'll only cause a difference if you only specified a single object
(image) to extract, and then you can specify an output filename using
-o anyway.
So I'm not sure what the benefit of that change would be. Could you
describe more explicitly what you're trying to accomplish?