Re: [Swftools-common] Get position of text

From: DannyT
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Get position of text
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 17:00:47 +0000

accidentally replied off list so adding here in case anyone else can help...

Thanks filip,

yes we've discovered and worked around the quirkiness of highlighting the text.

"you can put anything above the text using addChild and the position of the text (textsnapshot works). "
Can you tell me how you got the position of the text?

Many thanks for your response,

Dan