[Swftools-common] A few problems

From: Mauricio Sepulveda Vera
Subject: [Swftools-common] A few problems
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 18:07:50 -0400

hi everybody

First, I'm speak spanish and my english is not so good, you see that, sorry for all.

I,m new here and i install swftools in my linux opensuse 11.1.

I'm trying to use swftools and used an example from the official web page, the second, copy and paste, save and compile (swfc color.sc), and error

""color.sc", line 7 column 75: warning - As of version 0.8.2 using the .change command to modify an object's position on the stage is considered deprecated. Future versions may consider x and y parameters for the .change command to be illegal; please use the .move command.

all lines is the same message.

my version is 0.9 install today

Help me please, I do something wrong?

Thanks body