[Swftools-common] [PDF2SWF] Processing Internal Page links

From: Ananth Palanisamy
Subject: [Swftools-common] [PDF2SWF] Processing Internal Page links
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 14:51:48 +0530

Hi,

I wanted to extract the Internal page (TOC) links while converting the PDF file. I have requirement to get the pages details separately. Is there any function/method is available to get this done? Is it possible to override the inbuilt function using my custom function?

Reason for requirement: -
1. I am generating SWF files from multi page PDF file. Each PDF page will be converted to separate SWF files.
2. Now the TOC/internal page links are lost their data.
3. It gives me an error if I click the hyperlinks.
4. I couldn't disable the links while converting it. It will disable both internal and external links.
5. If I able to get the page link details using any of the function, then I can process it from outside.

Please help me.

Regards
Ananth P