RE: [Swftools-common] Security domain and Adobe AIR

From: Brent Lamborn
Subject: RE: [Swftools-common] Security domain and Adobe AIR
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 08:01:10 -0500

I had the same question last week – maybe this will help you:

hi,

have you set the local-with-network priviledge for your generated swf files? do you generate flash9 swfs? the switch is -T9

also, when you're loading those swf you have to make sure you use a SecurityContext for your Loader call (AS3):
yourLoaderObject.load(new URLRequest(url), new LoaderContext(false, ApplicationDomain.currentDomain, SecurityDomain.currentDomain));

filip