[Swftools-common] Windows cygwin compilation

From: Matt Cline
Subject: [Swftools-common] Windows cygwin compilation
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 13:30:29 -0700

Hello
With swftools 0.8.1, I could compile pdf2swf.exe with cygwin on windows and use that exe on an independant machine no problem as long as I included the freetype dll along with the exe... With 0.9.0, after compiling and running on an independant machine accompanied by the freetype dll, I still get "unable to create temporary font" errors... The only way to make this to away is to run on a machine that has cygwin installed with all the proper lib dependancies...any ideas on making the exe independant using windows cygwin?