[Swftools-common] One button two hover effects

From: Jorge
Subject: [Swftools-common] One button two hover effects
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 11:53:12 -0300

Hi,

is possible to have two (or more) hover effects with one button object?

I need that when I pass the cursor over a zone, the zone becomes highligted
and an associated text object (or several objects) changes its filter
properties or text color.

I have tried whith .button object but only the last action is executed.

I have used an examples from
http://technoargia.free.fr/swftools/examples/button2/button2.html, but I
have not obtain the desired effect.

I have sent attached to this email the sc source file and the swf file as
compiled with swfc.exe version 0.9.0

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Jorge Colaccini