[Swftools-common] anyway to speed up pdf2swf?

From: Matt Long
Subject: [Swftools-common] anyway to speed up pdf2swf?
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 15:36:09 -0400

Hello,

I'm using the following command to convert PDFs to SWFs with the latest nightly snapshot of pdf2swf executable on a Windows Vista machine:

pdf2swf --stop --fonts --flashversion 9 input.pdf -o output.swf

The conversion process can take up to a minute or more for PDFs with a fair number of graphs and images. Is there anyway I can speed up the conversion process?