Re: [Swftools-common] fla viewer

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] fla viewer
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 08:13:13 +0000

You are misunderstanding what fla files are all about, and why your 'friend'
is sending them?  Maybe a reference or two will help..

   http://www.mediacollege.com/adobe/flash/files/fla.html

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adobe_Flash

As to what to do with them ..

    http://www.mtasc.org

    http://haxe.org

   http://www.osflash.org/

   http://www.gskinner.com/blog/archives/000105.html

   http://www.sothink.com/product/flashdecompiler/index.htm

There are plenty more out there.. enjoy your research!

HTH.

Regards,

Chris.