[Swftools-common] pdf2swf tool

From: address@hidden Uttarwar
Subject: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf tool
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 14:09:10 +0530

Hi,

First of all thanks for this great tool. I noticed some problems when converting one of my PDF2SWF.

My problem here is:

I am going to use this tool in a server side production environment. I invoke the tools exe from the server side. I noticed that the tool does not return the right exit code to understand if there was a problem converting the PDF. Can anyone tell me how I can check whether the conversion went on properly using some other way.

I got the following error with the attached PDF:
FATAL   PDF disallows copying

Also if you'll can point out a place where other problems of this tool are seen as this solution is going to be deployed in production environment. Thanks in advance.

Awaiting your response !!!!

Thanks & Regards,
Pravin