Re: [Swftools-common] highlight links (not on hover)

From: Roger Chinchilla
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] highlight links (not on hover)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 17:48:57 -0500

Only way I know is these specials glasses I saw on amazon.com. They are good for you when you look at the screen a lot. Another way to make text stand out is, close your eyes, put pressure on it with your index finger for about 10 seconds, open your eyes and get really close to the screen.

Hope that helps,

Roger