[Swftools-common] convert everything to bitmaps

From: matt cline
Subject: [Swftools-common] convert everything to bitmaps
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 09:42:03 -0800

I notice the new version of swftools with the pdf2swf_gui has the option to convert all to bitmaps, which converts the fonts to bitmaps as well.  I love this function and was unaware of the ability to do so.  My question is, is there a command parameter in swftools 0.8.1 that will accomplish the same effect(essentially converting fonts to bitmaps)?  Thank you.