Re: [Swftools-common] Re: Full screen for rfxview.swf

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Re: Full screen for rfxview.swf
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 08:02:13 +0100

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 09:48:00AM +0200, Cristian Rusu <address@hidden> wrote:
> I downloaded windows toos for test purpose over php but I will use linux
> ones, hopefully they work the same once figured out.
>
> However, I am unable to get a pdf converted right.

Send such PDFs to address@hidden, please (along with a description
on which parts of them are converted incorrectly).

> For some reason, the flash player used later for reading is not giving me
> true full screen, the viewport remain the same.

What's "true full screen"? Full screen without the browser frame?

> Also, is there a rfxview.swf witha full screen button in it?

Not yet. One needs a JavaScript callback for that, and that's
really nasty to implement. I'll probably add fullscreen after
rfxview.sc is switched to Flash 9, i.e. at some distant point
in the future.
I'm happily accepting patches, though.

Greetings