[Swftools-common] rfxview: disable printing

From: xian
Subject: [Swftools-common] rfxview: disable printing
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 11:41:10 +0100

I'd like to use rfxview, but disable printing. I know I can do this via disabling flash menu (as a flash paramenter in the html), but the text still can be printed if someone downloads the combined flash object and inserts it in a html page. My question is how to prepare the swf file not to print anything? I saw a tip (transparent rectangle) here, but I don't know if it is applicable for rfxview, and how:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/swftools-common/2008-04/msg00105.html

Any help?

Thanks,
KrisztiƔn