Re: [Swftools-common] adding sound with Flash > 6

From: Pablo Rodríguez
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] adding sound with Flash > 6
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 00:10:14 +0100

Hi Chris,

many thanks for your reply. Sorry for not having answered before, but I couldn't (I read your reply five minutes ago)..

Chris Pugh wrote:
Pablo,

Very sincere apologies!  I'm kicking myself hard here for my own
stupidity.   I've just scanned your very long piece of code
again, and only just spotted the very obvious ( now ) error.  The
simple answer?  You have a typo in your code!!

</snip>

   }
        gotoandPlay(5);
    .end

</snip>

Should read as,

   }
        gotoAndPlay(5);
    .end

Fix the typo and you're sorted!

I'd imagine that Flash versions 7-10,  and your code it works in all
off them now, are a little more Type particular.  No bad thing,
and something to watch out for in the future.

Shame on me! Many thanks for this again. Now it works as expected.

I have some comments to your previous private reply, but I don't have time now (I hope I will be able to reply you privately in a couple of days).

Thanks for your help,

Pablo