Fwd: [Swftools-common] Configure error

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Fwd: [Swftools-common] Configure error
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 16:25:45 +0000

Ho Chris,

I'm not a Ubuntu man, therefore I'm wild guessing ..

Could be that your gcc tools, compiler, linker etc, are not installed properly?
Especially if this is the 8.10 Desktop version we are talking about. Why not,
try,

  apt-get update|upgrade| install [package]

first and see what happens then?

HTH.

Chris.