[Swftools-common] Re:how links are created in pdf2swf?

From: Roy Bronson
Subject: [Swftools-common] Re:how links are created in pdf2swf?
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 22:16:21 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for any help,

I am trying to create a statics report on external links that are clicked in a e-book. The pdf are converted using pdf2swf (which automatically) converts the external and internal links in the pdf when converted.

but in order to get the results of how many times a link is clicked in the e-book I need to know how pdf2swf created the links.

Thanks in advance

roy