Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf font problem - couldn't create a fontfor '

From: Jeffrey Chu
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf font problem - couldn't create a fontfor 'DAAAAA+LiberationSerif'
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 22:25:45 +0800

Hi, Matthias

Do you get the answer why pdf2swf can’t convert my pdf file?
I think the problem is that the file was created by newest openoffice.org3.
What do you think about it?

Thanks.
Jeffrey Chu

Attachment is the pdf file I used. Sorry for the first email missing attachment.

Thanks

Jeffrey

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 03:16:11PM +0800, Jeffrey Chu <address@hidden> wrote:

> When pdf2swf run with my a.pdf, it didn't work and threw an error :

> couldn't create a font for 'DAAAAA+LiberationSerif' . The a.pdf was

> created by

> openofice.org3 from a .doc file.

Could you send me that PDF file?

Greetings