Re: [Swftools-common] Adding subpixels to poly2bitmap

From: raphael benzazon
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Adding subpixels to poly2bitmap
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 08:32:02 +0000

Hi Matthias,

    It's very impressive how much your program improves and get complete.

    About the new option multiply, I tried it and it seems to be linked with the zoom (to keep the size we have to lower the zoom param).

    Also it seems that this number is seen as an int. I tried 1.5 and it wasn't working as it should (1 or 2, I don't remember).

    If you are looking for beta testers, I offer you my service, just ask.

Best regards.

Raph