[Swftools-common] PDF2SWF standalone SWF

From: juzy
Subject: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF standalone SWF
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 15:01:45 +0200

Hello,

I need to convert each page of a PDF file into a SWF file. I then use a general
SWF container to display all the single SWF files one by one. But the problem
is that it is very laggy because pdf2swf creates animate SWF files. I don't
need to have animate SWF files but standalone SWF files. So I would like to
know if there is a command that will enable me to convert each animate SWF file
into standalone SWF file.
I hope I was clear enough :)

Thx you!