Re: [Swftools-common] Re: Problem when converting PDF - SWF

From: eusabia roseline
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Re: Problem when converting PDF - SWF
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 13:58:50 +0530

Hi,

In my program I've given a path for storing the resulting SWFs. So I checked for the SWF but could not find any. Also, I gave a Print statement before and after converting of the document, but only the statement before the conversion executed.

Also, there is no problem executing the command during runtime for small PDF files with less pages, but only with large PDFs the problem occurs. These large PDFs are getting converted well when the command is executed in command line.

Thanks,
Eusabia

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 1:38 PM, Matthias Kramm <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, May 02, 2008 at 11:55:06AM +0530, eusabia roseline <address@hidden> wrote:
> I tried your swftools for converting some PDFs to SWFs.
> The tool works well in command line, but when i tried the same command
> during runtime using Java the SWF is not getting generated.

Could you check whether the SWF was maybe just generated in some other
directory? pdf2swf always writes the SWF output into the current
directory, not the directory where the PDF resides.

Greetings