Re: [Swftools-common] Recent development snapshot - no text is rendering

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Recent development snapshot - no text is rendering on my PDFs
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 22:46:23 +0100

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 02:10:37PM -0600, Ryan Gardner <address@hidden> wrote:
> the PDF that I was using as a test PDF is located here:
>
> http://filebin.ca/bsawoc/fundingAuthorization_wsignature.pdf
>
> Swftools previously worked just fine to convert these exact same pdfs
> over. Is there a place I can post one of the PDF files so that
> someone else can test one to see if it is my build that is screwey,
> or if it is in fact a bug?

I can't reproduce that problem with the latest development snapshot.

According to the log, the character heights are all zero, which is
pretty strange.

You're saying you compiled swftools yourself? If yes, which version of
freetype were you using? Also, were you using the snapshot or a CVS
checkout of swftools?

Greetings