[Swftools-common] textpages flip

From: Gunivortus Goos
Subject: [Swftools-common] textpages flip
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 15:18:12 +0100

Hello,

my webpages contain mainly shorter and bigger informational texts, at
the moment all in html.
I'd like to set them in flash. Because most texts can't be viewed in
just one screen, ons has to scroll down a lot now.
I'm looking for an easy tool that can make from those texts
flashpages, where it is possible to click, flip through the pages
until the whole document is read. So, a kind of small flash ebooks.

1. Is that in an easy way possible with swftools?
2. If not, is there some tool (wizard) which can?

(Please do not advise programs like Swishmax, Flash 8 etc.)  :-)

--
Best regards,
 Gunivortus