Re: [Swftools-common] about pdf2swf

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] about pdf2swf
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 11:24:23 +0100

On Fri, Mar 07, 2008 at 06:55:49AM -0800, Crut Ciprian <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi. I have a problem using pdf2swf. I've got this pdf (see attachment) and
> when I convert it to swf the links are disabled. Is there a way to fix this?
>   (The links are on the right of the page.)

Those are no links.
The only reason you can click the web addresses on the right of the page
in Acrobat is that it automatically converts everything that "looks"
like a URL (starts with "www.") to a link.

pdf2swf, on the other hand, doesn't do that. Convert the addresses to
"real" links to make them work.

Greetings