[Swftools-common] Convert single page to 2 page spread

From: Ben Marchbanks
Subject: [Swftools-common] Convert single page to 2 page spread
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 09:32:00 -0500

Is there a method of merging 2 Flash files (converted from PDF pages) into a single swf as a 2 page spread ?

Currently we are converting single pages (PDF) to a 2 page spread and then doing the PDF2SWF conversion. We already have swf versions of the single pages and would rather merge the 2 swf into one spread.
--
Ben Marchbanks