[Swftools-common] Blended transparency groups PDF2SWF

From: Gustavo Frei
Subject: [Swftools-common] Blended transparency groups PDF2SWF
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 11:53:48 +0100

Hi all!

I have problem with latest snapshots and blended transparency groups.

When I use 0.8.1 there is no problem with blended transparency groups, no warnings and the swf-page looks identical to PDF containing blended transparency groups.
When I use more recent snapshots I get warnings like these:

WARNING hardlight blended transparency groups not yet supported!
WARNING multiply blended transparency groups not yet supported!
WARNING overlay blended transparency groups not yet supported!

And the swf-pages created in snapshots, like the latest from 2008-01-13 are missing these elements that contain blended transparency groups.

Is there a reason why the support for blended transparency groups have been dropped in the snapshots or is it just a bug?

Gustavo