Re: [Swftools-common] Source Code SWFExtract.exe

From: Robert Spiteri
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Source Code SWFExtract.exe
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 23:26:31 +0100

I don't think there is such a thing as a source code for windows!!!
Source code consists of commands and libraries written in a specific
programming language (ex: C)  and then you compile it for the platform
you want. If you download the swftools tar.gz file from
http://www.swftools.org/swftools-dev.tar.gz you will find the source
code inside the archive.

Hope i understood you correctly about what you need...

--
Robert
http://www.weavefx.com