Re: [Swftools-common] TRansparent JPEG image support

From: André THEVENIN
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] TRansparent JPEG image support
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 09:05:18 +0100

swfc works with transparent PNG pictures

Bhupendra Singh a écrit :
Hi,
Does swftools support transparent JPEG images? If yes, then what are
the options for that. As I was looking through the code, I just found
out that swf_SetJPEGBits3 function in swfbits.c does not generate
AlphaDataOffset and BitmapAlphaData, which is actually required for
transparent JPEGs.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!! :)

--

Andre THEVENIN
Senior software engineer

Tel : (33) 467 593 083

Les deux principales choses qui ont été inventées à Berkeley sont le LSD et UNIX. Il est impossible que ceci soit une coïncidence.

[Jeremy S. Anderson]