[Swftools-common] gfx.dll was pdf2swf and extra margins

From: Jörg Birkhold
Subject: [Swftools-common] gfx.dll was pdf2swf and extra margins
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 11:09:58 +0100

hello

one more thing about the gfx.dll:
does it contain the functionality of pdf2swf?
and can i download a win32 binary somewhere?

thanks

joerg

Pablo Rodríguez schrieb:
Hi,

many thanks for the script, Matthias.

Jörg, gfx.c is to be found in the lib/python directory.

I just wonder why this library is not compiled when compiling swftools
with "./compile && make && su && make install".

Shouldn't development libraries be compiled by default when compiling
swftools? Or is this a packaging issue from my distribution?

Thanks your help,

Pablo

Jörg Birkhold wrote:
hello,

what dll ist that? gfx.dll?

best regards

joerg

Matthias Kramm schrieb:
[...]
You'll need to compile gfx.so / gfx.dll for this to work.

Greetings

Liquidnight
Jörg Birkhold
Vorwerk 1c