Re: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF and getTextSnapShot()

From: Jörg Birkhold
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF and getTextSnapShot()
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 12:33:19 +0100

Hello,

simple Question:
Did anybody manage to select text with gettextsnapshot in a flash9 / flex file? if yes how? i can't get it to work. i can get the textsnapshot and search/find the text but it doesn't highlight :-(.

best regards

joerg

Mark A. Lowe schrieb:
Hey Jan,

I've uploaded a sample to :
http://www.multimediaresourceaustralia.com/~temp/pdf2swf/searchTextSample.zi
It contains my working PDF file, outputted SWF file, and a flash8 (and Flash
CS3) FLA which loads the SWF and has the Search Text button with the hltext
function on it.
There are some instructions in the .txt file.

Hope this helps!

mark lowe
senior multimedia developer
multimedia resource australia
t:
+61 3 9602 4750 f: +61 3 9606 0408 e:
address@hidden
w:
www.mmr.com.au
level 2, 351 elizabeth st, melbourne vic 3000  [ courier correspondence ]
p.o. box 205, fitzroy vic 3065 [ all other correspondence ]