Re: [Swftools-common] advanced antialiasing support

From: Victor Dramba
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] advanced antialiasing support
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 09:47:35 +0300

Dramba Victor
Efirst SRL
www.cabanova.ro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Matthias Kramm" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 6:50 PM

On Wed, Sep 19, 2007 at 05:30:57PM +0300, Victor Dramba wrote:
The Player 8 tags definefont3 and definefontalignzones provide support for crisp embeded font in small sizes.
Do you plan to add support for embedding fonts in the new format? If
so, when do you expect that to be released?

I do plan to support fonts in the new format, but I'm afraid I can't
tell yet when this will be finished.

Greetings

Matthias

Can you do this update on a contract basis? Or, can you make us any comercial offer to have this done sooner?

Anyway, congrats fot this great project!

Dramba Victor
Efirst SRL
www.cabanova.ro