[Swftools-common] rfxswf: Warning: num_bits overflow in swf_SetRect

From: Dwight Kelly
Subject: [Swftools-common] rfxswf: Warning: num_bits overflow in swf_SetRect
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 06:12:00 -0400

Hello,

I'm getting the warning message "rfxswf: Warning: num_bits overflow in swf_SetRect" when attempting to convert certain PDF files to SWF using pdf2swf from pdftools 0.8.2.

I searched them email archives and only found 1 similar problem. The person who responded thought it was a 64-bit problem but I'm running on 32-bit Linux. Can anyone provide assistance?

Thank you,
Dwight Kelly