Re: [Swftools-common] Question about viewers and swfcombine

From: Stéphane Mottelet
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Question about viewers and swfcombine
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 16:51:52 +0100

Laurent Lalanne a écrit :
Stéphane Mottelet a écrit :
Hi folks !

I am currently working to add a swf generation feature
to XMLlab (http://xmllab.org). Currently everything is
based on the eps export feature of Scilab graphics,
simple merging with "cat", then a pstopdf pass, and
then a call to pdf2swf. This makes nice vector animation
clips, and I was wondering if there are some contributed
viewers (later used with swfcombine) with "classical"
stuff such as play/pause buttons and a slidebar (like the
control bar in the widely used flv player) ?

Thanks for help/pointers,

S.

Hi Stéphane,

You can see two viewer example here :
http://technoargia.free.fr/swftools/examples/viewer_home/viewer_home.html
http://technoargia.free.fr/swftools/examples/extended_viewer/E_viewer.html

If you want a slidebar you add this in actionscript, see original code.

Laurent

I see that i will have to learn ActionScript (I cannot avoid this now...),
but I had the hope that somebody had developped something similar (play,pause,
stop, slidebar,...) already. Thanks anyway.

S.