[Swftools-common] Little bit of difficulty

From: James Revie
Subject: [Swftools-common] Little bit of difficulty
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 12:49:03 -0800

Hi,
I haveing a little bit of difficulty.

I'm tyring to do a couble "combine" and it doesn't seem to be working. I have made a viewer in Flash and called it "myviewer.swf" I would like to combine a movie to be browsed called "apr.swf" I would also like to add another swf to the "myviewer.swf" movie and it is called "action.swf"

swfcombine -o myoutput.swf myviewer.swf viewport=apr.swf

This works great for the first step. Now if I want to add another movie -- to "myoutput.swf" -- called "action.swf" and have it placed in the new output file in a MC called "browse" (the MC browse was originally in the "myviewer.swf" file which is now combined) -- I've used this:

swfcombine -o newestoutput.swf myoutput.swf browse=action.swf

Now for some reason this script takes the original outputted swf ("myoutput.swf) and places it in the MC called browse. What I'm needing to know is -- How can I do multiple "combines" and have everything still work? What script would I use?
Thanks for you help.

James